RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-10878

1. 2,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2793
    good test of patience I think. As a whole we are in a bear market and biotech news drought. This is a double edged sword. Also the NBI index is down 38% in the last 6 months, so actually trading above this benchmark.

not going to lie if anyone bought above current prices they are in Red and have losses. If they need money then it is a tough ask to hold.

We are just weeks away from announcement of results could be any day literally. There is no lockout window as some suggested, only closed trading if new price sensitive news arrives.

I am thinking longterm and reassess when FA changes so far all on track and strategy being executed in line with my expectations. If the company went private and no daily share price was readily available it is a clear hold for me!

anyone expecting a partnership in the March announcement has rocks in their head, but if it happens that is a bonus! perhaps most are???

We need brokers at least to turn the ship around - retails has done as much heavy lifting as they can. results will be the driver as brokers won’t push Race until then.

Glad it’s Friday and March 31st is closing in, enjoy the roller coaster before we get on the rocket!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.