RAC 2.86% $1.44 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-10925

1. 6,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1773
    What I have failed to acknowledge is the microeconomic events related to Race which may have contributed to the SP fall as part of Lallapalooza comment. There is clearly a lot of impending news which Dr.T has mentioned is due this quarter. I am one of those believers who will wait until end of this month, not for deciding whether to sell, but reassessing my belief in the BOD and the said timelines. What I will also be looking for is whether any delays have appropriate commentary beyond just “Covid delays”. I refuse to drink the Kool-aid.

I have been invested in Race for more than a year and increased my exposure substantially and will continue to do so as long as the fundamentals are intact. I can sleep well even though my stock is in the red. However some nervous nellies or traders may have sold at higher SP only to re-enter at lower levels.

Again, I may have missed so many things (I have expressly not mentioned each activity) but I just wanted to recognise some company specific reasons as well.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.040(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $245.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.49 $1.41 $101.7K 69.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9216 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 7767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.