RAC 6.80% $1.89 race oncology ltd

I still maintain that the BG Paradox is a big driver of price,...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I still maintain that the BG Paradox is a big driver of price, that is, why buy today when BG is going to keep adding shares to the sell which stalls share price growth.

Q. Why buy today when BG will continue to sell tomorrow?
    A. Because of the high probability that RAC's inherent value is being massively underestimated by the market.

BG is neither here nor there. He may be sour at missing out on the May options, and would be happy to see them fail; to my mind, his apparent dismissal of an off-market block trade proves this. An American called Garner who publishes a book called Garnering Capital (poorly-written), and who chooses to live in a crime-, mosquito- and hurricane-ridden tax haven is going to have zero sympathy for Australian red tape. (In the same way that Americans rightly can't comprehend how a vast empty continent can have some of the world's highest real estate prices).

This is crunch time. You don't have to be TA-knowledgeable to see that 'the chart looks terrible'. It's looked terrible for a while, and there's been plenty of opportunity to jump ship. Many have chosen not to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.120(6.80%)
Mkt cap ! $321.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.93 $1.78 $563.4K 302.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 4926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.