RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-11109

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    We’re all just random people on the internet, some are ok, but no one here is housesitting for me. I wish I knew something ahead of time, I may have bought down below $2.25 and averaged down even further with a chance to see a profit in the short term, instead there’s substantial red in my portfolio with maybe 2 exceptions, thanks to a guy who’s really a former desk analyst but perception has him pegged as some sort of Bond type.

I wasn’t at all certain when I bought, I’d supported the SPP, the assessment I made then was consistent with the assessment I made in the last 48 hours, I concluded there was value at $3, if able - BUY. The assessment was based on a simplified understanding of how Zantrene works against cancer, a massive assumption that it will probably be the same across a range of others and that the current global situation is a temporary thing that will either pass or we’ll adapt and learn to live with and the market will somewhat return to normal.

Sure, someone could know something and potentially be trading with insider information. I don’t believe it’s the case, if I did my money would be out of here. Regardless of the potential of Zantrene, Dr T along with other people at RAC would get added to my own database of useless people to avoid at all costs along with the people running listed companies to fund their lifestyle or make up their own job titles so they don’t feel inadequate at dinner parties. There are plenty of those on the ASX and they can be easy to spot as the people tend to be repeat offenders.

Having said that, I reiterate, I’m a random person on the internet, you know nothing about me other than this - I am not a financial adviser. Do your own research, manage your own risk, NEVER invest money you can’t afford to lose and don’t trust my judgement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.