RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Honestly, it depends on your own investment goals and financial...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Honestly, it depends on your own investment goals and financial situation. I know that’s not particularly helpful, but everyone is in a different spot. My personal goal is to make investment decisions that have material upside but don’t cause an undue amount of stress if the market is unfriendly for a while. That means taking on a decent amount of risk but trying not to get greedy and staying diversified enough that I won’t wipe out if I get one or two things wrong. I’m not always great at following my own rules, and do get overweight on particular companies I believe in, and sometimes there is definitely stress!! But that’s me. Buying at this price seems perfectly reasonable to me, as does sitting on the sidelines and watching, knowing that you might get the opportunity to add cheaper, or you might never see this price again. I guess ask yourself if you buy and the price goes down 10% or you wait and the price goes up 10% what’s worse? And does it matter if your target is buyout or something longer term? The only thing I personally wouldn’t consider at this price is selling, but that’s my view and I understand if people need to for whatever reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.