RAC 1.44% $1.41 race oncology ltd

not really. I think it’s more likely as the company’s activities...

1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    not really. I think it’s more likely as the company’s activities rapidly expand and the number of people involved increased massively and it gets harder to manage and contain the bbq talk.

Im not suggesting it’s anything nefarious, and definitely not the captain and first mate, (I’m a big fan of Tillet and Lynch. The chairman I’m less sure about), one of the pirates maybe... just think that now there is so much more happening ... it could be someone from the universities we are collab with her in Aus, one of the guys on the Israel trial, maybe a patent lawyer, or even the bloke in the warehouse in (India?) that has seen a massive lift in barrels marked CS1 GMP grade being shipped out.

@EWexplorer - just my view is that the macro environment hasn’t improved enough for this to be a confidence thing. It’s also pretty isolated (most of my other stocks are still hurting).

its also totally plausible that some good new buyers have arrived as a result of the IR activity of Dr T (eg Gold Coast, but I’m sure also another million engagements).

if you want a conspiracy theory then maybe it’s merchant or another game player that is looking to walk the price up and then dump hard into the 4million shares of the buyback - the company has said they have money they don’t need, maybe someone is looking to take it off their hands?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.020(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $232.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.41 $1.38 $21.54K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1532 $1.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 4006 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
0.020 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.39 $1.41 $1.39 1125
Last updated 10.27am 18/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.