RAC 0.64% $1.57 race oncology ltd

Personally I'm please BG sold (is selling?) on-market as it...

1. 5,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    Personally I'm please BG sold (is selling?) on-market as it created a real time demand:supply scenario. I also believe that the trading on RAC is "damped down" via instruction through the ASX

https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/trade-our-cash-market/asx-equities-trading/order-controls

for example

Centre Point Block

Attach a user-defined Minimum Acceptable Quantity (MAQ) to your ASX Centre Point order and only execute when the MAQ is satisfied. Helps users source natural block liquidity, improve fill rates and protect orders from 'pinging'.

But it doesn't matter to me now as I (hope I) know how to play this after years of studying it. (Be very interesting to see if the Exec allow the vote for the T20,50,100 monthly at the AGM ... speaks volumes if they don't.)

I suggest that BG's advice from his broker was to slowly release his shares into the market to get around the set AI / bot / algo's.

This trading condition/dampening plays into the hands of one major holder in particular and I expect they have been bot'ing RAC for some time ... precisely to recently ... and now it's been released so what we're seeing now is less damped demand:supply trading.

But that's OK ... just keep one eye on the chart and stay unemotional!

We are now in EW super cycle 3 and there will be five internals on the way to the top, this may be the top of 3,1, but we'll see, make more sense to me that that would be around $3.25.

We'll see. But be warned 3,3 is the "monster" leg. lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.010(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $267.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.64 $1.55 $90.52K 56.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 279 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 957 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.