RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

I think keeping existing shareholders engaged is just as...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    I think keeping existing shareholders engaged is just as important as attracting new money. Who is selling RAC every day? Existing holders. So every shareholder that can be convinced not to sell or to delay their selling until a higher price is one less share that needs to be "mopped up" by new money.

Existing shareholders are (or should be) great advocates for the company also. Every shareholder that can be engaged to spread the word about RAC will quickly reach more people than what could be achieved at the investor night.

Lastly, it's unrealistic to expect a flood of new money following such an event. More likely that a seed is planted which will hopefully blossom into an investment after some research and becoming comfortable with RAC.

If RAC can start a good uptrend here, through a combination of good news and better educated investors, especially in the current market, that will also attract new investment purely due to the price action. So a small effort can potentially create a big result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.