RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-14096

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I might take the chance to respectfully challenge what you've said there as it's actually misrepresenting what has happened and therefore being factual matters should be noted.
    Phil and Daniel had been at the MicroCap conference for 2 days and added this onto their trip to allow the opportunity to meet Melbourne investors after Covid limitations. People pay for attendance at a conference to look for investment opportunities, the light is on already and they have funds and access to potential clients as new investors. Phil and Daniel also chose to not enjoy the Melbourne sunshine yesterday and meet with brokers and other wholesale investor related entities. This does not seem like a 'National Jolly' to me.
    Phil also dropped into his conversation, during the recorded presentation so all are privy to it, that he and Daniel had been on a phone call to the US yesterday morning which is part of their day to day workings of the company. This could reasonably be tied into the CardioProtection segment later which mentioned US contacts. My words and interpretation only but definitely not idly sitting around or unreasonably wasting shareholder money.
    The Investor Hub functionality I believe is sourced, could be wrong, via Fresh Equities and their office space was used for the briefing. That would reduce some overheads.
    IMO by gaining broker support you could ready made access to people who are existing active investors and therefore open to further suggestions from their trusted broker to make a positive return. That's a far greater use of time and resources as we existing shareholders are also advocates and suggesting others to come onboard. Brokers want to know about the financial return and would focus on the Pitt St report more than they would spend the time wanting to understand the science behind it.
    PR team doing their thing as well and the Fresh Equities posting this morning.
    I'm not sure what time of day the US call started for them but they ended the day surrounded by groupies in Hawaiian shirts (I don't subscribe to wearing one but each to their own) and left the venue at 8.30pm. Probably put in the invoice for overtime I imagine.
    I've been invested in RAC for 3 years so well and truly seen some ups and downs but I think to have a crack in that way is a little below the belt.
    Not sure where you are located but get along and see first hand the passion for what they do and the time and energy they put into it. As the future success of the company will, in no small way, come down to what they are able to achieve and the stewardship they provide.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.