RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-14099

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Maybe just to say there's a reduced budget on beer and wine needed.
    Each capital city has brokers and sophisticated investors that I'm sure the Melbourne and Sydney people have connections to introduced them to. Old Minnett have offices around the country for example. Shaws have many offices but maybe they aren't as welcome there.
    Perth has Merchant and a number of other holders who would no doubt bring along potential new investors.
    Brisbane has Ipswich in the general vicinity so not sure the venue for QLD but there are plenty of financial services entities there.
    If I direct back to the US phone call and work being achieved through those calls which the recorded session will help with, a business case is started and completed prior to making major new investments. Therefore if this is done prior to all stops on the trip then I am pretty confident to say there are valid reasons that Phil and Daniel would make the trips and not just to live on company funds.
    I might leave it at that before it denigrates but by all means about to discuss and answer any constructive questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.