RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

The plan hasn’t really changed. I’m just guessing that...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    The plan hasn’t really changed. I’m just guessing that expectations weren’t met. But were those expectations put on by management or just the echo chamber on HC?

Management have delivered on most fronts within their control. They have followed through with trials and are in discussions with pharma, as they said they would be. The SP is not where anyone wants it to be but they never promised you that it would be back at all time highs by the end of the year. If the market doesn’t want to buy in then the SP stays flat or goes down. Pretty simple. The BB was put in place to help stop the fall. Once again management doing what they could.

I imagine it will be a long year ahead as we wait for the dosing and readouts of trials. So now is a great time to decide what you want from your investment.

There are plenty of other announcements to come along the way but could definitely be some long quiet periods in between. Maybe it’s a good time to take a break from the HC chatter and enjoy the summer (when it finally arrives in Melbourne)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.