RAC 1.55% $1.31 race oncology ltd

I am very happy reading your posts . I really , very much hope...

1. 5,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3045
    I am very happy reading your posts .

I really , very much hope that this means , that your doctor acquaintance ? — is / has used Bisantrene for their AML patients ??
    ( In Australia - if so, this can only be currently )

Truly thankful if this is so .

Do not concern-
    I only want Bisantrene to have the chance to be back into treatment use , & be used in a very regular treatment way , in chemotherapy if it can save patients lives more, or cause them less harm and suffering.

Totally different although a related thing to traditional chemotherapy treatment use :-
    *The FTO protein factor - is a patient specific ,individually significant factor ; which is fantastic in how it is now recognised .

The FTO protein is important and now being understood as a protein that if it is higher and over- expressed, is of significance for Bisantrene —as clearly in lab it has shown the most compellingly high specificity against this for anyone who is susceptible to their cancer ‘because’ of increased FTO Protein .
    (*COH Study, 2020 results — Over 250000 drugs , agents tested against the FTO Protein specifically . )
    As an important now recognised important cancer treatment target where it is relevant—the FTO protein :
    * Bisantrene the No 1 !! out of over 250000 drugs tested specifically against the FTO Protein, was the best inhibitor .

“Genetics” — we coined a new phrase at work due to sentient health events too often observed .
    So often , medical history and health events express as we see it , and arrive “like a freight train ... right on time” , at a certain age or in ‘type ‘of event. ( the ‘same as the parent’ )

Nature not nurture .

Not being negative , only something to understand.
    Every individual is unique . And more is being understood all of the time .

With respect to the FTO Protein - for some people this is very relevant for . And it is not uncommon .
    It is relevant for AML also .

*The FTO Protein expression , and it’s increasing — is very much associated with quite a number of cancers & is associated strongly with these cancers occurrence, but more importantly is associated with high morbidity .
    So eg. AML is a harder to treat Leukaemia.
    Many AML leukaemias are very difficult to treat - and there is high , terrible morbidity .
    *There is a huge amount of research , globally , to seek to treat AML better , and to save more people’s lives .

AML , a subset , (?? the higher morbidity ones) - might be due to being associated with higher FTO Protein in the individual .
    Likely this can be of importance - and if so , is a “why” for why Bisantrene can achieve a CR ,” remission” , where nothing else has fully knocked out the cancer or where these is nothing more standard -of -care wise that can be used and Bisantrene can be tried.

Anyway , I just want to see it back in the clinical armamentarium.

Without doubt in the greater picture — more .,and better , and moretargeted drug agents are very much needed in Oncology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
0.020(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $217.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.31 $1.31 $1.26 $71.25K 55.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 5950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
0.020 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.30 $1.31 $1.26 10789
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.