RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-14819

1. 6,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1668
    Completely agree with your post particularly "Selling will not dry up when BGs shares are all sold, however there's no doubt in my mind that the nature of how RAC trades will change significantly once that occurs and that daily overhang is no longer present. I can't see any way that it won't be a positive development as far as the share price goes."

I think that the lid put heavily by BG and Shaws is a mental blocker for buyers and sellers. For buyers there is no need to bid up the prices because there is an 'every day low prices' guarantee thanks to BG! Once this guarantee disappears I wonder how many will be sellers at a lower price when the buyers will bid up the price.

For sure there are sellers of the remaining 85-88% daily volume who are also selling at around the same price as BG (around $2) because there is a liquid market in Race at that price. Also since Race price is hovering around $2 for more than 6 months traders/ speculators could easily use these funds to speculate/ trade in Lithium or other stocks (like I have) while also from time to time buy back Race whenever there is anticipation of announcements.

Once the BG finishes selling I am expecting that other sellers will also want a higher price than sell lower just like BG.

AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.