RAC 0.60% $1.69 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-14947

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    sorry but a bit busy to show u the calculations but LongTony sort of helped me out with his reasoning and analysis...

look at Race's own $120B TAM for FTO and approx the same for Cardio and Mason's 29 or so over expressed FTO cancers and other FTO diseases value for 201 market size, and do simple 3 scenarios 5, 10 and 15% of market value without x5 or whatever, you'll see that it's way over USD100 PS....and NOT taking into a bidding war into account...

for sure there will be a bidding war(s) (for different indications and overvals) because of the combos/synergies and patents, and any decent companies, especially Americans, would either want to remain as numero uno or over take numero unos...imgamine what would happened to the guy/girl(s), team(s) and CEO that let Zantrene got away when their SHs find out ?!

DCB and Race would have the balls to induce a bidding war by telling their contacts that we're seeing so and so because our twice in a life time drug, synergizes with such and such AND we're seeing certain pharmas and having discussions with them !

anything less, i would not be happy with...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.010(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.69 $1.70 $1.65 $89.01K 53.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2342 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.