RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Well it's good to know we closed 5c up today overall not a bad...

1. 5,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Well it's good to know we closed 5c up today overall not a bad week considering the way it was looking,
    First time I have seen the buy side so low but still managed to crawl up and close 5c up.
    (Good result)
    It shows some people wanted in before next week.
    Maybe just maybe because DCB was abroad and might come back with some news we are all hoping for.
    (Long awaiting)
    I thought we would of got an announcement this week but that was not the case.
    we know we have news due !
    We know they have not released news because they are waiting on more material information so they can get it written up by the scientists!!

sentement is only down because the SP and DR T departure,
    With T leaving we have to take it on face value that it is in SH best interests
    (as he said it was) no reason to doubt him also if it's not in our best interest,
    He would be the fool as he is the largest holder so I believe him that's in our interest.
    (block low takeover ? )
    With the SP it's crap we are below $2 even $4 as we are worth so much more than we currently are.
    That's why I got more few weeks back with a big order and trying to get more cash but can only when the rental sells.

Karoon did today also large amount well done.
    I believe he has spoken to DCB that gave him the confidence,

I too get flustered when I see the SP down it's human nature,
    Then I say well was I planning to sell/ NO
    Do I still believe in RAC /YES

This is definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity life changing for holders and patients in need.

once it takes off it will take off.
    I can't wait to see the jumps we will have big jumps definitely good times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.