RAC 7.61% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Dr. Messina would appear to still be an employee of RAC, so I...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    Dr. Messina would appear to still be an employee of RAC, so I assume she (like Dr T.) would need management approval to start selling her shares. If that is the case, and she does decide to sell some shares, I would hope they may be able to help her arrange an off-market transfer with an entity wanting to take or increase their position in RAC at a mutually agreeable price rather than letting her sell them en-masse into an extremely thin bid stack. Hopefully such an entity exists, or it speaks to much bigger problems ahead potentially.

I think part of the problem with BG's selling was his apparent (from what was reported here at least) unwillingness to engage in such an arrangement. I'm also not convinced that we would have been much worse off if BG had offloaded far more aggressively when RAC was sitting at $3-$4 and liquidity was far higher and then been off the register a year or more ago rather than letting them dribble out day after day for as long as he did. Of course we'll never know the answer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.140(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.70 $456.4K 259.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 8662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.