RAC 0.63% $1.59 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-15625

1. 2,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    You obviously did miss them. He was very reassuring that whatever is to happen around July/ August should be good. Maybe some of our data in prestigious literature. I really don't know. Lots going on behind the scenes. It's obvious we cant present or have a poster at these events he's attending until the juicy data is released and Michelles ready to hit the stage with him to present (im assuming).

My point above is the agm and new strategy cant come soon enough. All SH deserve a confidence builder in a very underwhelming RAC. We need all the promised ANN released but people are getting impatient and rightly so with the lack of communication to "ALL". This could get really ugly imo. Look how quickly the SP is moving lower and lower. If we are waiting till the end June to receive the promised ANN then this will capitulate like a stream brown fluid.

My conversations with Damo built confidence but im am definitely not happy with my investment, my hard earned money being nearly halved at the present. I will average down AGAIN but when is the Q?
    Last edited by HeyLine: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.59
Change
0.010(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $270.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.60 $1.56 $168.3K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51 $1.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.