RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-15894

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Dory have some respect and shut up if you want to try pick the bottom do so,

your a small fish so your small amount you buy means nothing specially when you sell as you are small fish.
    Broke joke my opinion bottom feeder.

No need to fire up holders and desperately try and convince them it will keep going down.
    By you wanting to enter that should show people proof that you really do believe in what we have.
    And if they are STUPID ENOUGH to listen to you then they are stupid and will miss out while you steal their shares and make money.
    and you can laugh all you want about the triangle report SP if you do your homework instead of following lines on a chart you will see the
    TRUE VALUATION
    Do the maths $5-$8 billion annually for one application alone and for a fraction percentage on people,
    And we still have around 99 applications after that it could be used for.
    But if you go with just that one the valuation is $32 a share now apparently they add 4x earnings most of the times when buying out companies.
    So the valuation comes to $128
    I'm not saying that's what we will get but that is the price given to us by a third party evaluation company on cardio protect ONLY.
    that's all I have to say about it
    upload_2023-6-2_11-44-35.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.