RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

Well if @Mason14 can't open your eyes on the fundamentals then I...

1. 5,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Well if @Mason14 can't open your eyes on the fundamentals then I have no hope as he has a degree and can shed more light on the matter more than I can.
    And if your not interested in the fundamentals then no one can help.

also (yes I hope all goes well )
    nothing in life is 100% special in bio stocks just like charting that is not 100% and although you do wish RAC goes well your HOPING your charting proves you right so you can get in and enjoy some of the reversal when/if it happens as you said.
    so just like me your hoping.
    I think it's crazy to enter a stock personally and not at least try to understand the fundamentals at a basic level at least.
    But then again you obviously not a long term holder so in and out trading?

manipulation can very easily be done with charting if you have enough of a holding specifically in a stock that a small amount can move the price any direction.
    also I do not think poorly of you if what you are doing works for you then keep doing it.
    it's all about walking away with $$
    And I believe after my research on the fundamentals on top of risk / reward I'm making the right decision.
    also what we have already we are seriously undervalued AML alone worth 1 billion and the data we have has been recognised by the FDA.
    Just a small example
    Well I hope when you do enter it takes off so you can in joy the ride with us all and tell us how high with your charting it will go if there is such a thing for the rise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.