RAC 0.64% $1.57 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-16148

1. 2,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    "why worry about the SP tanking". It's not a concern. Haha that's funny.

"worry when we get bad news". Um I think Ts resignation was up there. I'm pretty sure what made Ts job untenable will become obvious and possibly revealed in the strategic update. It is my opinion he quit because some directors didn't have SHs interests at heart. What might that be? I can think of a number of things.

1/ A CR to instos at half the price of the last one at 3
    2/ Handing over valuable IP for free
    3/ A pompous attitude by directors who are disconnected with average SH that have had all their money squeezed from them but show little interest in creating value.
    4/ JC wanted to sell some more heads

Number 3 is my pick.

It's great we have DCB but I'm not sure what interest some of the others have. Bargain prices I hear but they still don't buy. Why? Do they know about a planned CR that the are obligated to buy at? I'm sorry Satish I stand by my comments here and above. As I've said before I have been buying but this keeps going down like sand through your hands.

my comments are not an attack but a reflection of somebody who's filthy about, not just being Red for over two years but after averaging down time and time again, my investment with Rac is now the most unhealthy it's ever been, at 51% down.

#nothappyjan
    Last edited by HeyLine: 20/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
0.010(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $267.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.58 $1.64 $1.55 $134.0K 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6283 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 6559 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.