RAC 2.30% $1.49 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-16317

1. 1,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I agree, five more days and we are through tax loss selling, but this is an absolutely abysmal share price capitulation. We have given up two and half years of gains. Barring a buy out, we now need to trade our way back through that.

It shows one of the perils of retail dominated stocks, not that merchant haven't had an effect on the SP over the years.

My real concern now is DCB pitches up with just another strategy in July/August without any clinical (or other) results or material corporate developments. I know there needs to be fluff, cheesy tweets and glad handing - its part of getting the story out there. But I preferred the RAC that delivered, where is it? This is why people are leaving in my view. They have lost confidence, and are simply cutting losses. It is a chosen tax loss loser.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not selling. No point here. 1) After being green for so long I will be realising a loss I don't need to 2) there is still so much potential here 3) Murphy's law - as soon as I sell it will head north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.