RAC 5.44% $1.65 race oncology ltd

Reply is broken for me unfortunately - replying to @cdoyle post...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    Reply is broken for me unfortunately - replying to @cdoyle post 68515279 above:

I think it wasn't only the delay announced with IXC, it read to me like they are evaluating whether they still have a market for their product, and if so how big it is. Depending on the outcome of that review, it sounds like it's possible that they may shelve the trial completely. This is potentially much more significant than a few months delay.

Given RAC have yet to dose a patient in the EMD AML trial, I think the market's expectations for this trial are currently extremely low. I would therefore expect any move the company makes to accelerate dosing bisantrene into patients to be received positively by the market.

Whether that's a re-design or re-plan of EMD AML, and/or something bigger with a consequent advantage over EMD AML recruitment (like cardio protection or FTO) remains to be seen. Combine that with the potential for one or more partnerships/collaborations with CoH and/or a BP to bring credibility and more firepower to the effort and I feel there's real potential for a significant re-rate. Of course it's all up to Damian and the team to deliver though, but I'm sure he knows after the last few months that our hopes are riding on his shoulders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.65
Change
-0.095(5.44%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.78 $1.62 $285.9K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16759 $1.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 12047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.