RAC 1.20% $1.68 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-16549

1. 4,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    OK thanks for taking the time to explain it for me / us.

I’d probably agree in part with some of your opinions but others I have an opposing view on.

Let me explain…I mean share my opinion!

I don’t think we are going to see things the same on the impact positive news can have here and the impact that can have on the SP regardless of the market or sector macro conditions.

IMO the only reason we have a growing number of sellers and it’s not that many really (but obviously more than the number of buyers) is due to the delays and lack of progress in the last couple of years, coupled with the constant turn over of BOD members (right or wrong it’s unsettling for some investors).

In the past and during challenging market conditions positive pre clinical results have given the SP a great boost and I’m sure it would do the same now, however acknowledge clinical results are what we really need. Speaking of which…AML clinical trial results / recruitment = delays = more sellers and less buyers = SP decline.

Anyway it’s good to have a discussion on here after all that’s what HC is for rather than ramping or abusing each other.

I know my views and opinion isn’t the popular one but I do post honestly without agenda which I think is quite rare here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.020(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.61 $177.8K 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.