RAC 0.81% $1.22 race oncology ltd

I am starting to draw a picture in my mind that there are now...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    I am starting to draw a picture in my mind that there are now very few real sellers in the market, therefor the bots are now struggling to find buys to fill there needs.The only way forward seems to be to push it higher. Letting australiasydney buy succeed, was the only choice to flush out a seller they took 17k worth around that transaction. The bots need more real sellers for this play to work. The only conclusion that can be drawn is the market has to move up. A down ward push will not result in generating more sales as you now have to pry loose rusted on share holders.

The other thing to note, it may now be getting difficult for traders to find large enough parcels to trade and make a return on there short term investment, as longer term buyers have soaked up all the easy fish near the surface.

Enjoy the rest of the day

FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.14 $381.6K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 2171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.14 48407
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.