RAC 4.64% $1.85 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-17266

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2461
    "How to say nothing, in so many words"

There's no facts in your post, more your uneducated opinion.

I say this because:
    1. They haven't constantly changed strategy (they pivoted), formulation (they added), trials (restructured and added), or partners (they really have none that are relevant to the current strategy, yet)
    2. Institutional have not been afforded an entry at a discount, which goes against most funds appetite to buy a low SOI small cap on market, with no clinical results. Yet.
    3. Your calculation on a 12 month average, does not apply here.

I do agree with the rest of your post, many great inventions, products, services never see the light of day unless there's a balance between cost/benefit where the benefit outweighs the cost. Apparently, only 1/10,000 drugs make it. This one all ready has in france, so i guess that gives it at least a higher chance. Higher than the one the market is giving it right now which from my cals is about 0.4% (99.6% discount for risk on the triangle research)

Its Interesting to me the level of pessimistic posts ignoring the facts of RAC, are much higher now at a $150m MC than it was at a $600m MC

4x cheaper, more progressed, more conversations with BP happening, including them calling for a meeting, and with about 9 more highly qualified people on board (not incl external KOL's)

Id love to talk about the facts on here, it seems the main negative only being pointed out is the SP or a "change" in strategy which can be argued as a positive/negative only if you understand it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.090(4.64%)
Mkt cap ! $315.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.97 $1.85 $314.6K 164.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.