RAC 0.81% $1.22 race oncology ltd

Interesting conclusion slick over the last 4 or five days i have...

1. 955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 632
    Interesting conclusion slick over the last 4 or five days i have been pondering that we may have reach our floor price where bots and their masters will no longer have any influence in driving the price lower. It appears long term holders will not part with any further shares and our top 20 have vacuumed up most loose stock from those easily scared. The price has now found the center of the Bollinger bands and bouncing along the average price withe the Bollingers bands becoming very tight. The Moving Average Convergence/Divergence indicator has also gone green as slick has circled. We are very ripe for this to pop, the only question is which way will it go? Any news now could trigger this one way or the other. My crystal ball is broken and there are so few shares trading that calling this is not simple. The coming days are going to be very interesting as there may be no further benefits to be gained in pushing this lower as retail may have withdrawn.

I will sit on the fence watching as my holding has a long way to go before it turns red and recessions come and go as the market marches on.

Cheers
    FireflyOne
    The writer's opinions are his own and do not constitute financial advice in any ways.Nothing here constitutes an investment recommendation nor should anything written here or published by myself be relied upon for any investment activities.I strongly recommend that you perform your own independent research and/or speak with a qualified investment professional before making any financial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.010(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $202.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.26 $1.14 $381.6K 320.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 2171 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.17
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.23 $1.23 $1.14 48407
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.