RAC 1.27% $1.55 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-17517

1. 14,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7510
    Well to be honest that’s pretty much it. Yes you want to buy when the SP is on the way up, that way there’s less chance of getting stuck and having hands full of slashes.
    Never try and get the bottom and importantly never try and get the top. Just the sweet nectar in between.
    The problem I see with the long strategy is that you seem to find it difficult to find the sell button. There seems to be this false scenario that holders who close out their trades somehow are against the company all of a sudden. That their selling is some form of protest against the company? Quite the contrary, if you close out a profitable trade you will love the company and follow it closer.
    I love RAC for its opportunities, having said that I haven’t worked this stock near as much as I should have but never the less those opportunities have been presented .

Long holders need to take the chip off their shoulders thinking that chartists and TA traders are against the company. Quite the contrary.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.55
Change
-0.020(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $264.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.59 $1.62 $1.51 $218.3K 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.55 157 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.