RAC 7.22% $1.41 race oncology ltd

Absolutely. Shareholder since 2019. Here are some missteps I've...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Absolutely. Shareholder since 2019. Here are some missteps I've made.

• Always said to myself that if DT left the company then I would sell down. Not because I'm a fan, but because he holds so many shares and has so much influence. The way he always spoke on here and in interviews conveyed confidence in the drug (which I still have) and the companies abilities (not so much). Leaving and abandoning that would be a huge red flag. When it happened I talked myself out of it.

• Went on to tell myself that I would sell down if there was any more board changes following DT's resignation. CEO 'resigns'. Talked myself out of it.

• Decided to reduce my holdings on the back of the upcoming Sheba 2.0 results - knowing that in all likelihood they would be strongly positive. Talked myself out of it - seeing some nice green numbers - thinking the results would overcome the companies ineptitude and would finally build some momentum.

Seems that a lot of shareholders feel similar to me and are no longer buying the companies spin (for lack of a better word) - hence the lack of momentum on the back of phenomenal Sheba results. Despite the drug de-risking itself in humans (through no help from the company), its tough to buy that the company will be competent in achieving what we all would like.

Timelines have been nonsense and we have been told not to look to the past but to the future as these things can be fixed. Discussions about issues being able to be fixed have be spoken about enough (see RAC EMD AML trial waste of time). We can only make judgements on past performance...we should absolutely continue to judge the company on the BS of the last 2 years until they prove otherwise.

I agree with JDP that the company could fall backwards into being acquired for more that our current market cap which is why I continue to hold. I thought this when the market cap was double where it is now.

In summary:
    Bit of a vent/rant
    All my own opinion - I own all my decisions/missteps
    Bisantrene, the drug, is continually being de-risked.
    Company risk continues until proven otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.095(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $234.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.41 $1.32 $249.8K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2826 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.37
  Change
0.095 ( 6.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.41 $1.32 16145
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.