RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

any idead what unassigned transactions could be. My research...

1. 303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    any idead what unassigned transactions could be. My research indicated -

"Unassigned Transactions" in a trading report typically refer to trades that have not been attributed to a specific broker or market participant. There are several reasons why transactions may be listed as unassigned:

• Anonymous Trades: Some trading platforms allow for anonymous trading, where the identity of the broker is not disclosed.
    • Internal Trades: Trades that occur within a company between different departments or funds that may not be assigned to an external broker code.
    • Clearing Errors: Sometimes, due to clerical errors or mismatches in trade reporting, transactions can end up not being properly matched to a broker's code.
    • Late Reporting: If a broker has not reported their trades in time for the compilation of the report, these trades could appear as unassigned.
    • System Limitations: The reporting system might have limitations or errors that prevent it from correctly assigning all transactions.
    • Regulatory Hold: Sometimes, transactions could be withheld from attribution due to regulatory checks or holds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.