RAC 7.22% $1.41 race oncology ltd

Well the share price is no fun these days.I’d like to suggest...

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Well the share price is no fun these days.I’d like to suggest some creative charting, or future predictions for interesting and relevant RAC stuff.

Ie people make a chart or graph which predicts something about rac (preferably based on facts/ statements).It could be a timeline of when you think we will actually get price-changing news (but that’s a little boring).

It could be a breakdown of when instos come on board. Or share ownership in different countries in 18 months (if you think there’ll be significant international shareholders).

Or a future prediction of the quality of these threads over the next two years (that’s bound to correlate with price).

Or the frequency of Masons post as he hopefully starts posting regularly again as rac start dropping big scientific news.

I’d also like to see someone somehow reverse engineer a chart that shows what dr t might be thinking is ahead. Based on the way he and the team have structured and priced the options, maybe one to decipher what they think is going to get the price going, and when. I’d like to think they have something up their sleeve and that’s why they are comfortable with the price falling atm. Would love to see speculation on this.

Or a chart on perhaps the multiple buyout offers that are refused before the big one. How much will they be and when?

Or even predictions of which big pharma will be the one to buy us out.

Anything fun. But preferably based on facts. I think there could be some insightful and educational stuff since so many people are looking at this from different angles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.095(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $234.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.41 $1.32 $249.8K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2826 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.37
  Change
0.095 ( 6.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.41 $1.32 16145
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.