RAC 1.40% $1.41 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-18192

1. 884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    @dalts66 Again I disagree - have any of IMU's assets literally been approved in the past? You do know that Bisantrene has successfully gone through all the approval hoops previously, showing efficacy throughout? All while the drug was (most likely) not optimized in how it was being used? How is it possible to get more de-risked than that in this space?

Either way though nice work on your sell timing - I think a lot of us across both RAC and IMU and others in the space have learned the hard way that sometimes it is good to sell and get back in later. I've also learned the hard way. But that isn't my point here - talking purely on the fundamentals. I have no doubt the share price will eventually reflect reality as long as the drug keeps kicking goals. My main point is that I would argue it is a mischaracterization to label companies as peers just because they are in the same trial phase. But I suspect a lot of the market is taking on your view - because it takes time to understand RAC's context, and most people don't have that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.