RAC 1.18% $1.72 race oncology ltd

Just a slightly different point. I had a major open heart...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Just a slightly different point. I had a major open heart surgery back in late August. I had three tubes in my chest as part of the operation, two of which were taken out while I was in the ICU. While the recovery is long and often very painful, the removal of the tubes was extremely painful and even now I do not understand while they did not gave me some morphine to knock ne out for 10 to 15 minutes. The standard pain management has done nothing to ease the pain during the removal. I was shaking when they came to remove the third one on the following day, but at least that was not very painful. If I ever need it, an IV vs central line no question which option I would choose, considering I would even refuse another central line type removal due to the fear of pain. At least I was deep asleep when it was placed into my chest. This is from a patient's point of view and heard similar experience from other people who had the same operation. so as far as I am concerned RC220 is a huge winner even if it takes longer to get it validated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.020(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $289.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.74 $1.72 $27.80K 16.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 328 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 1078 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.