RAC 0.00% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-18456

1. FDV
    115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    My understanding is that we have approximately 165M shares on issue. The share price moved today 1% to 3% on low volume (less than 100k shares traded hands today).

If each shareholder increased their position by 2% (on top of exercising their options) there will be additional demand of 3.3M shares that will have a significant effect on the share price.

A holder of 100k shares only need to buy on market an additional 2000 shares at a cost of AUD 1.9K (average cost of AUD 0.90 per share including brokerage costs).

For shareholders with less than 4k shares their exposure can be increased by AUD 100 which is equal to 80 shares at AUD 0.9 per share plus AUD 30 brokerage (no objection if more shares are purchased).

There will be other shareholders that will/ have increased their positions with more than the proposed 2%.

Naturally the share price will increase as we all increase our exposure meaning that the 2% on market might cost a bit/ substantially more than what I have shared above.

If we are able to act in a coordinated manner (exercise our options plus buy on market 2%+ of our current exposure) in support of our company I believe that we will be able to build momentum and pull some much needed attention to our commercial opportunity.

Personally I am very bullish on our future prospect and did buy quite significantly (for me at least) over the last two months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $1.95 $1.84 $647.3K 344.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.94 5654 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.