RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-18463

1. 6,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1712
    Yes, I had a similar experience. Made money in one biotech and then thought I understood biotechs and then ponied up more only to be caught in a bad biotech winter. Some of the learnings have been good including just focusing on the FA and let the SP play out and watch all sorts of risks materialise. So unless you see the ship hit an iceberg (well we were supposed to be one!) or a rock, trust that the captain can navigate the choppy seas and reach our destination safely even if it takes a bit longer.

So one of the learnings is to pay attention to the macro because no matter how good your company is, if the macro is stuffed you have to focus on survival to later emerge from the other side.

One other thing. Like the key message from the book “who moved my cheese” we need to look for more new cheese, ie, other companies that can make a good investment. That process will provide more perspective and keep us grounded and not build castles in the air.

Remember that just because the SP is at 80c or $2 or $5 says nothing about the progress or the risks in the business or the drug. So try to view them separately.

(This is a note to self, not advice)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.