RAC 2.92% $1.94 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-18467

1. 2,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791
    Yet to see a well balanced view that Zantrene does not do what it’s claimed to.

There are very few anomalies in historical trials but basically due to incorrect dosing. Example a NSCLC trial with zero response. Two known adverse cardiac events in highly pretreated padeatric patients. The prior treatment and paediatric patients are generally more susceptible to cardiotoxic drugs.

If we now know the correct dosing and cardio protect MoA this could lead to a solution to paediatric cardiotoxicity.

The risk therefore should be weighted more towards ‘commercial risk’ than ‘clinical risks’. That said, the commercial risk IMO would be relative to other ASX biotechs facing the same challenges of getting a drug to market.

It seems the share price has consistently been in the 80s for six months. Sentiment of shareholders based on some HC rants at an all time low. Good time for me to accumulate as we head into RC229 and groundbreaking P1A later in the year.

I have explained in prior posts why it’s not a typical P1A and is going to set the scene between now and approval. Shareholders and market clearly don’t see this and think we have gone back to the start of a 10 year development process with RC220, which is definitely not the case.

Best of luck in 2024!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.94
Change
0.055(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $330.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.96 $1.85 $333.0K 174.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3105 $1.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 7574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.