RAC 2.42% $1.61 race oncology ltd

“I wonder if it is worthwhile to explore how many new investors...

1. 17,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    “I wonder if it is worthwhile to explore how many new investors have invested as a results of your approach to posting in hc, since it was mentioned elsewhere new investors are what are required to improve the sp?”

This is also what intrigues me .
    The trading in RAC seems to be pretty light and comments here seem to indicate that trading is just amongst existing holders ( true believers taking stock from those that have had enough perhaps ) .
    I mentioned many moons ago that going the “retail “ investor only way was odd ( getting the cap raise away to just retail was pretty impressive though but that was the market at that time )
    Raising again now through retail as a “reward” for loyal holders hasn’t given an immediate premium ( the piggy back options may or may not be tradeable and the share price has to be above $1.26 or so for them to be in the money ) .
    So to date the option deal hasn’t sparked the price .
    What will then be a rerate trigger and change the trend ?
    Obviously data from trial results ( but the is a fair way off ) - can’t be rushed in some respects out of companies control.
    Preclinical stuff is exactly that and again some ideas about usefulness of drug but again has to get to the clinic - again a fair way off .
    A number say that some one is feeding the market who has a good percentage of stock so that overhang may not help .
    There doesn’t seem to have been any director buying recently.
    In my mind any “deal “ with big pharma is a way away ( some comment that if any deal done now it would be done too cheaply for drugs potential )
    Registering a patent is useful but I don’t see how that would really give the price a kick along - if anything it starts the clock ticking down .

What would give shareholders some comfort ( in my mind ) are
    : significant director purchases
    : removal of stock overhang ( not to retail- like to a biotech fund - you may never know they may be prepared to pay a premium to current price to get a significant holding - if any are interested at all .)

Just ramblings by me - feel free to add any share price triggers that you can think of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.040(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $274.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.70 $1.60 $229.6K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.65 2839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.