RAC 0.27% $1.82 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-1881

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2527

(I shared this with my family and friends investing network and now sharing on HC. I write about IMU and RAC in the same tone as I have noticed both are mirroring each other at this point in time in regards to price hitting record highs, trade volume increase and sentiment around positive news flows in coming days/weeks)

RAC and IMU are my largest holdings.

Both RAC and IMU have hit record all-time highs this week and I argue that this is just the beginning of an extremely exciting period of positive news flow. I am more positive about these stocks than ever, even after hitting new record highs. Stay tuned for further announcements in coming days or weeks.

I have been watching IMU and RAC intimately over the past 1 to 2 years (almost tick by tick) and the recent price rises over the past week, to me, does not feel like the day-trader FOMO we experienced in the previous price spikes. This time it IS different! This time it feels like serious accumulation by long-term investors. I know this to be true, at least for RAC, as I have been one of those seriously accumulating more
    RAC at the highs.

I know some of you are backing either IMU or RAC. I can’t and won’t tell you what to do (as I don’t give financial advice) but I will share that I am excited about both! I don’t have to back just one horse in this oncology race (pun intended).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.005(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $309.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.86 $1.79 $157.7K 86.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5623 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 9999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.