RAC 1.26% $1.21 race oncology ltd

@7Zyzz7 Deception is the wrong word - most are here due to the...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    @7Zyzz7 Deception is the wrong word - most are here due to the promising fundamentals, which have only grown stronger while the SP has declined. Just because the chart is bearish and price action has sucked for a while, doesn't mean it is an accurate reflection on the value that is being created in the actual business. There is plenty of evidence of this value over the last couple of years, which is why deception is the wrong word. Of course the company is not without its own hiccups, but I would argue it is in a stronger position right now than it was at its all time high.

If anything I would argue coming on this forum to stir the pot specifically on a red day is the more unethical move.

In hindsight, I think most here of course would have rather sold at the top before waiting to get back in. Paper losses suck, but at the same time, most here believe (based on the evidence) that we have a significant opportunity here, where if executed, none of this even matters.

It is just two different philosophies, and that's ok. But as Kron said, seems like there are some issues at play when you feel compelled to come in and rub this in. I don't think it is in the spirit of "helping people" as otherwise you would be here on red or green days. I hope to see you here shouting from the rooftops once/if we are in a sustained uptrend. But you will likely be on some other ticker spreading doom and gloom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.015(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.22 $1.21 $12.25K 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 556 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 5492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.