RAC 2.46% $1.19 race oncology ltd

My impression is actually that the broader market just doesn't...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    My impression is actually that the broader market just doesn't understand what's happening here...takes at least 2-3 weeks to do DD on RAC for a non-scientist, even with all the great research and smart posters throughout this forum. In this short attention span world full of non-contrarians, not many have time for that. Regarding your list I think external investment + readouts or any deal-related news would be what ultimately shifts the tide, because it's easy enough to understand by just reading a headline.

It's always the same questions too that show that people only have a surface level understanding. Additionally, the fact that there have been a couple of pivots over the past few years plus the fact that there was prior retail hype, I think makes a lot of people just write it off as a hype stock without doing further research.

If the market knew the immense market potential and (more importantly) knew how de-risked we are and going down another level, all the historical/coincidental research that suggests success in FTO inhibition and cardio protection in humans (on top of confirmed efficacy as a treatment), the SP would be multiples above where it is.

To me, what's needed is a punchy pitch that helps investors to really get their head around the story quickly. In this world there are a lot of things competing for our attention and we go from bit to bit and get the dopamine hit along the way...taking the time to understand RAC means swimming against the tide. We need a better hook to draw people in to start doing their further research.

I think while this makes it harder to attract new retail holders, it definitely makes for pretty sticky investor base, which I guess is good. Whenever the tide turns, the sell supply will probably become quite restricted, quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.17 $25.43K 21.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 2856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.18 8334
Last updated 15.37pm 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.