RAC 0.97% $1.54 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-19060

1. 5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    @HeyLine

I started feeling fairly bullish about RAC a week or two ago. Essentially I changed my sentiment from hold to buy then, WHEN I started to notice the games being played when trying to buy more.

I'm not certain the bottom is in as I don't know what the general market will do ... it's very very wound tight right now on the promise of better times ahead but who knows ... the Middle East is a powder keg. That my main concern.

In the meantime I'm over half way through buying back my $1 sellers and happy to have more time to do this. I'll probably take up the bonus options but why bother about that until May? I have not been watching the news and only caught up with the AGM today as I simply didn't want to confuse FA and TA until I felt the time was right. The key question at the AGM came from @IndexInvestor I believe. Sure the outcome of either path was the same destination etc etc etc, but the whole issue around "management" has been my main gripe for months now ... it's not about bisantrene, zantrene, RC110, 220, 330, 440 or 990, it's about the ability of management to use shareholders funds to get the best result they can. And until DrT made the commitment he simply didn't seem able to "herd the cats" towards a common goal through common sense alone from the sideline or as part of the team. (Hmmm Perhaps the fact that Phil has been so quiet lately speaks volumes.)

Obviously DCB was never able to do this and while DrT was less than 100% committed (or perhaps 90% given his other business/trading/and now, daily, endorphin fix! (lol)) he simply didn't have the ability to force through the required changes.

The first hint of a new beginning was the bonus options scheme ... a brilliant concept I expect, but one that DrT will know needs real news to convert to a final positive outcome. There was a further question in the AGM (bit vague on it now) about revealing corporate association with ... something ... forgotten it now - I'm no good at the FA! But their (Drs S and T) response was similarly vague, but I seem to remember suggested towards mid year (as it was commercially sensitive) ... what? Perhaps he means May?

So I'm picking that the stock price wanders between 60 and 75, maybe even 65 and 72 for a bit ... making a decent saucer pattern for ???

If that's the case ... no need to panic I assume. If the market dumps - so will RAC. If news happens and I miss my cheapies ... great ... but while things are looking like they are today I expect you'll start to see more demand around the current trading range as more people want to take a position.

And we all know how hard it is to buy a decent parcel of RAC shares! Newbies have no idea.

Now that I've watched the AGM and seen DrS in action I've had another thought. He's the most likely (deserving) recipient of any shortfall commitment to the bonus oppies. And if there is a surplus it suggests the real incremental value of them is effectively zero at 75c. So perhaps there is no significant news before June 4 ... hmmmm. Gets' him (DrS) up to speed on the shareholder front. Very impressive man!

Now there's a thought!

(Pure speculation.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.