RAC 1.11% $1.83 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-19209

1. 4,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Posts like this are very dangerous, and particularly so with companies like RAC.

There is no such thing as a sure thing in drug discovery biotech companies. This is not small risk, its high risk, hence the potential (see that word, its important) of high return. If it was small risk, hunterr wouldnt be the only person buying the shares, and the price would be higher, and the return would be lower.

Not only has hunterr put his eggs in a single pre-clinical drug development company, but he also also picked a very small SOI company, meaning very low liquidity when it comes to shares traded. His wealth is now totally dependent on other shareholders not loosing the love and selling their shares.

The difference between being an investor and being a gambler is greed. And greed can cause us to make bad decisions if not kept in check.

Those houses he didnt want to buy as they dont return enough profit quickly enough, spread the risk, as if one burns down he has others and a insurance return. So much lower risk, hence the lower return. His deposit for the house cant be spent by the previous owner on paying down his (the previous owners) mortgage, and then have to be paid again.

If hunterr hadnt been buying at close for higher than the daily Vwap, the share price would be lower than where it is now. So not only is he buying more shares at a higher price than the rest of the market, he is, because of the very small trading volume, proping the share price. This increases the risk of any share holder. As when he stops, the price will drop. Do you think this will entice new investors?

I hope he does make his $10 million dollars. But I also hope he stops posts like the one above that downplays the risks he is taking to achieve that goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $310.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $142.0K 78.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.