RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

@johndprent I'm interested in the apparent about-face you seem...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    @johndprent I'm interested in the apparent about-face you seem to have had regarding ex-director selling.

Of all of us here during the BG sell-down days, you were one of the few (maybe only?) one who seemed to be consistently of the opinion that BG's selling was not something that was materially impacting the share price and that it was just a distraction. In hindsight, I think you were proven correct, as RAC's share price really started collapsing just after BG was off the register, although this unfortunately coincided with Dr T departing and the internal chaos within RAC becoming externally visible, so it wasn't the only factor at that time perhaps.

Fortunate timing for BG, or was there so much expectation of a huge rally once that supply (which was being religiously tracked on an almost daily basis) dried up that the market did what it does and that was the exact opposite of what the expectation was. Perhaps people were buying hoping to secure some of BG's last 'cheap' shares and once they were gone that demand disappeared. Who knows?

Anyway, reading between the lines it seems you feel differently about JC's selling/potential selling and are now one of the few that has been consistently raising it as an ongoing concern about the impact or potential impact it might have/is having. Am I interpreting things correctly and can you explain the difference in opinion between BGs and JCs selling if so?

PS. At least part of me wonders whether we have the opposite situation to BG selling now, where there is an expectation of JC's selling causing an ongoing major collapse in the share price and perhaps (the market again doing what it does) consequently RAC can rally into that wall of worry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.