RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

@Hunterr probably shouldn't be clogging up with chart thread...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    @Hunterr probably shouldn't be clogging up with chart thread with his posts, but in fairness @slick I think it's a little unfair on him to be saying who has or hasn't done well and who is or isn't a disgrace.

@Hunterr is obviously playing a different game than you are. I don't know what your bankroll is but I'm assuming that you're very happy to make a few hundred or few thousand here and there on a trade over a few hours or days. @Hunterr (and I'm sure he's not the only one) is evidently looking to make hundreds of thousands or millions out of his investment in RAC. That makes his drawdown tolerance, R/R ratio and timeframe totally different to yours. IMHO, until RAC hits $0 or succeeds in what it's trying to achieve, it's a bit early to claim who has and hasn't done well.

You chart guys are all thinking that the market knows everything and because RAC has been trending down for the last 3 years that the company is a write off and it is inevitable it will continue to do trend down to $0 and we're all going to be left holding someone's bags. You may or may not be right in the end, but the game isn't over just yet.

I see people over at your other "favourite" cancer stock that ramp figures of an eventual $6-$8 per share, but they don't seem to draw the same admonishment from you. That's even though at a 50-70x multiple of the current share price those "ramps" relatively well exceed what Hunterr's favourite target for RAC (a modest 40x) is from the current share price. And Hunterr at least manages to cite some basis for his target (the Triangle report, which I know you regard as nonsense). So you seem to be a little inconsistent with who you do and don't regard as a disgrace, depending what stock they are posting on.

Apologies if I have missed those posts of yours where you did happen to call those others out... happy to eat my words if so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.