RAC 2.46% $1.19 race oncology ltd

I get the negativity, I think we've all felt low about this...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I get the negativity, I think we've all felt low about this stock at some point. We've been getting sandpapered for over 2 years straight. The thing is though, objectively speaking, if the drug is successful in the clinic (which it has been so far), and it is validated for FTO and cardio protection (which looks likely), it will be worth many multiples above all time high. The registry is also educated enough where it's highly unlikely it will be let go for a pittance. So to me it becomes about ignoring the noise and letting the team do what they are there to do.

I have a very high average price too by the way, but at the end of the day, if the company is successful, you should do well regardless of buy in...and if it doesn't, you will not, unless you bought super early before all the FTO/CP stuff. I am personally at peace with this investment even though in retrospect I probably overexposed myself here. One lesson for me. The fact is it is very de-risked compared to most biotechs and is staring huge market potential in the face. I think it's a matter of applying hard lessons you've learned here in your future investments, but also looking past the share action and asking yourself if the company is making the right steps fundamentally to set up for success?

Disagreements with the board aside, some recent excellent highlights: Sheba 2 results, RC220 and what this does for the NPV of the asset from a valuation POV due to extended patent runway and larger market, bunch of validation from KOLs and the top calibre people who have decided to join this small aussie bio such as Dr Pete Smith and Dr Michelle Rashford. I'm feeling good personally. Just gotta be patient mate, nothing good comes easy and it's been a tough ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
-0.030(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $197.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.24 $1.17 $25.43K 21.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 2856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.18 $1.24 $1.18 8334
Last updated 15.37pm 06/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.