RAC 6.14% $1.82 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-19524

1. 2,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    This isn't really the thread for it - and I don't feel there was any concerted effort to suppress SP. It just became bleedingly obvious that shareholders were about to be duped.

Now, not necessarily a sale, but a near term exit for JC. When I say "flogging us off", I mean what's good for an ex-director might not align with what's good for 99% of holders. I banged on about it for ages - the misalignment was obvious for years.

Reasons for (in somewhat of a chronological order - I might have missed a few these are just off the top of my head):

Reluctance to pursue IV formulation.
    Selling of heads to fund tails (the month before cardioprotection announcement).
    Refusal to participate in SPP.
    Subsequently dumping of $1m worth of shares within 10 trading days of the successful SPP.
    The appointment of dud board personnel.
    The award of the manufacture of RC220 to the legacy RC110 manufacturer (who were unable to deliver).
    His conversation/s with at least 1 large shareholder whereby he explicitly stated a $1B exit would be a win for Biosynergy.

Tillett's resignation (literally citing a board disagreement - "untenable"!)
    The shelving of preclinical spend (i.e. Newcastle).
    The reallocation of clinical spend to expensive consultants (which we now have to re-fund).
    The shelving of the P2 AML trial immediately preceding the COH agreement.
    The COH deal with undeliverable milestones given the P2 AML shelving.

Finally - Bizarre transition to a US centric ($$$) clinical approach as part of the DCB revised strategy (to me it seems pretty clear they were about to offload a large % of IP ownership if you go back and reread this strategy - no other way of funding this with the SP sitting around ~$1.20).
    Any others?

Reasons against:

Shareholder feelings.
    Any others?
    Last edited by johndprent: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
0.105(6.14%)
Mkt cap ! $309.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.96 $1.75 $862.1K 467.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.