RAC 7.22% $1.41 race oncology ltd

RAC is not a cult stock (there is far too much rational...

1. 18,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5550
    RAC is not a cult stock (there is far too much rational discussion), but it is a very unusual company in the way it is run. I am invested in a lot of companies (and track many more) and none put the level of effort into communication with all their shareholders and investors that RAC does. This really does make RAC stand out from the crowd.

Why does RAC put so much effort into communication? Mostly it is because it is what I believe all public companies should do, but when you have a very complex business model it is essential that your investors understand what you are trying to do. Biotech is not simple and the strategy RAC is perusing is more complex than most. We are not just trying to cure disease x with new experimental treatment y, we are trying to solve two major problems at once (cancer and cardiotoxicity) using a drug with long clinical history that has been reformulated to solve the issues that led it to being dropped. Understanding all this is not simple and that is before we get to all the complexity around m6A.

RAC may not succeed at what we are trying to do (biotech is high risk), but if RAC fails at least our investors will know why. If we succeed then all our investors can rightly feel that they were a real part of RAC’s success.

Note. I posted this under my personal handle as it too much personal opinion to be official.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.095(7.22%)
Mkt cap ! $234.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.41 $1.32 $249.8K 182.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2826 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.37
  Change
0.095 ( 6.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.41 $1.32 16145
Last updated 15.53pm 10/05/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.