RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

couldn’t agree more mate, the potential May very well be the...

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    couldn’t agree more mate, the potential May very well be the better short term opportunity, but watching it rally from 70c mid last year to $3+ also adding in all the hype about were the price is going I think people are taking a massive risk, everyone’s so set on a deal occurring in the next 12 months, so we’re we at RAC and look what happened. Doesn’t mean it won’t occur and that I’m right in my thinking but buying in now carries higher risk than reward in the current market conditions, imo. Was much lower risk at <70c. However I guess it’s up to the individual to assess their own appetite for risk. I sold off my small holding at round $2 and parked it back here, was I right to do that time will tell. None the less I hope they do well.

also side note re all this other commentary regarding Pete and Mary and market buying I want to hear what the companies short fall plan is first before making any judgement. They may want to participate in additional funding for trials rather than making market purchases. I guess we just don’t know yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.