RAC 6.80% $1.89 race oncology ltd

RAC - Charts & Price Action, page-21493

1. 5,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Seems like I am a trader not in stocks but in housing had an agent call me on the weekend he had a Chinese overseas client that wanted to offload a house as she inherited it bank valuation come $550k I offered $450 after seeing it started low worth $550 all day long as you can't even get land for the price to my surprise she said ok after a few days of back and forth.
    Although this goes against what I intended as I believe we will see one more interest rate rise in august before they come down at the end of the year.
    But could not miss out on such an opposite.
    Just like RAC people this is a once in a lifetime opportunity sure prices will fluctuate but at the end we all will all be rewarded.
    And if you don't want to wait to the end 12 months time I can't see the SP below $4 I just can't see that happening if results come out good.
    DYOR
    Now I want to put the cash I put down for house in RAC but the wife went bonkers as I hold way to much she thinks.
    I told her with RAC we can make 50 x what we will make on this flip with less headache and paperwork.
    But could not convince her.
    Well that's my story and sorry for the 2 minutes you can't get back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.