RAC 5.59% $1.70 race oncology ltd

Hi I did not have a chance to answer you yesterday I'll tell you...

1. 5,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Hi I did not have a chance to answer you yesterday I'll tell you what I think we should be trading at currently as a bare minimum,
    As a non holder I hope you can see why I have given this figure as you might not be aware of this.
    Now after the piggyback options we will have around 200 mill shares on issue but that number will come around may 2026 so I'll go with what we have now which will be around the 180 mill shares on issue.
    First and foremost to start off with all the money RAC have saved with the historical trials would add up to
    500 million in today's costs.
    So with that alone
    500 mill divided by 180 mill gives you a price of $2.77 a share.
    We have saved 500 mill and a truck load of shares adding to the registry.
    Now at the bare minimum we should never trade under that figure just on the above statement.
    That is fact 1
    fact 2 is
    AML is worth close to 1 billion yearly now in my eyes AML is a slam dunk it's been proven already and don't forget the Sheba results,
    and we are currently waiting for it to be published in a scientific journal.
    Now 1 bill a year without adding 3 to 5 time peak sales gives you
    1 bill dividend by 180 shares on issue is another $5.55 SP ontop of the $2.77
    Now you cant forget cardio protection and FTO this is what we are really going for as they are worth so much more and will help more people.
    If you go by the triangle report who already gave a 50% haircut and don't add the 3 to 5 times peak sales you have
    8 bill which was given by the triangle reports
    8 bill divided by 180 m gives you
    $44.44 a share and we know FTO is as big or larger so you can add another $44.44 a share.
    So you have
    AS A MINIMUM
    $2.77 Historic savings
    $5.55 AML
    $44.44 cardio protection
    $44.44 FTO
    Now thes are all at a minimum except AML but I did not add peak sales
    Now I do not think for a second we will get the value of all of these all today as we will get to cardio protection and get taken over but wanted to break it down as I see it.
    We should be well over $2.77 and we should be showing some value for cardio and AML at the very least in our current share price which we don't currently.
    now I know this is a long message have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.090(5.59%)
Mkt cap ! $289.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.76 $1.59 $142.7K 84.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17175 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.77 6060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.