RAC 1.61% $1.83 race oncology ltd

People will always see things within the prejudice of their own...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    People will always see things within the prejudice of their own experience. Where you see the disclaimers have increased I see the chat about going all in had increased. Could that be coincidental? Maybe. But in this case more likely that DT being on this forum as a CEO would like to look after his shareholders.
    I can’t speak for what is said on CU6. I don’t follow along there.
    You say you are still optimistic? But I don’t think I’ve read an optimistic post of yours in the last 2 years. (But of tongue in cheek there)
    But like I said we all see things differently. And the pessimists might pick up on things the optimists don’t. But it could be that the pessimists are just overreacting to things they don’t need to be. I guess the only way to know will be through hindsight.

For the liquidity issue maybe just ask again?
    I’m not sure how much this is really in the control of the company. Of course there are a couple of ways to solve it but again we will have to wait and see.

In terms of reaching out and educating potential new shareholders isn’t that what they have been doing? Speaking at seminars here and there. They still have the trials to work through. I dare say this is more important right now. So the occasional meeting or conference suits me fine for where we are right now.
    What would you want them to spend their time on right now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.030(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $311.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.91 $1.79 $169.3K 92.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 3472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.